How to Apply
Academic year 2018-2019
The deadline to submit an application to the MSc in Business Analytics, for the academic year 2018-2019, is:
Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018.
The application package should consist of scanned copies of the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form
- Copy of all university degrees/diplomas received
- Official transcripts of grades in Greek or English
- English language certification verifying advanced or excellent command of the language
- GRE/GMAT scores (if available, strongly suggested for the full-time students only)
- Two recommendation letters (referees can e-mail us directly at email@example.com – use of the template below is optional)
- Proof of employment (if available)
- CV in English + photo
In case of a foreign University degree, the applicant must secure recognition from the National Academic Recognition Information Center
Check on DOATAP’s University list whether your degree is subject to recognition.
Please submit all material by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: August 22nd, 2018
You can download the call for applications in Greek here.