Academic year 2018-2019
The application period for the MSc in Business Analytics for the next academic year (2018-2019) is expected to to start immediately after completion of the legal reform of all postgraduate programs of the Greek Public Universities.
Interested applicants can now submit an “Expression of Interest”* electronically using the form provided below, along with scanned copies of the following documents:
- Completed and signed “expression of interest” form
- Copy of all university degrees/diplomas received
- Official transcripts of grades in Greek or English
- English language certification verifying advanced or excellent command of the language
- GRE/GMAT scores (strongly suggested for full-time program only)
- Two recommendation letters (referees can e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org – use of the template below is optional)
- Proofs of employment (if available)
- CV in English + photo
- No application fee is required at this stage
In case of a foreign University degree the applicant must secure recognition from the National Academic Recognition Information Center
Check on DOATAP’s University list whether your degree is subject to recognition at first place.
Please submit all material by e-mail to: email@example.com Starting Date: February 12th, 2018
*Submission and/or evaluation of the “Expression of Interest” are not binding and do not constitute any obligations to the interestees, nor to the University. “Expression of Interest” can be converted into a formal application, only after the reform is completed and published in the Official Government Gazette (FEK).