How to Apply
Academic year 2021-2022
The deadline to submit an online application to the MSc in Business Analytics, for the academic year 2021-2022, is:
Friday, May 28, 2021.
Applications must be filled-out online on the following platform: https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/
1. Connect to the link shown above
2. Choose the MSc in Business Analytics from the drop-down menu (either full-time or part-time)
3. Fill-out all the details requested online and click “Submit”
4. The online application should be accompanied by:
- CV in English + passport-size photo
- Copy of the undergraduate university degree, accompanied by the relevant transcript (those who have not yet graduated, should also submit a solemn declaration that acceptance to the program is conditional to the successful completion of all obligations related to the undergraduate program they attend, by September 2021)
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or employers (the recommendation letter sample available below is optional).
- Proof of employment (if available)
- Certified copy of English language certification verifying advanced or excellent command of the language (C1 or C2 level). Ηere you may find the list of the accepted english certifications.
- GMAT/GRE scores (if available)
In case of a foreign University degree, the applicant must secure recognition from the National Academic Recognition Information Center
Check on DOATAP’s University list whether your degree is subject to recognition.
All courses are taught in English and attendance is mandatory.
You can download the call for applications in Greek here: ProkiriksiBusinessAnalytics2021.