Open Day: April 7th, 2017 at 18:00, 29 Evelpidon, 2nd floor, register here
Academic year 2017-2018
The application period for MS in Business Analytics for the next academic year (2017-2018) is as follows: Full Time : January 16th, 2017 to June 30th, 2017, Part Time: January 16th, 2017 to June 30th, 2017. The admissions’ committee may review submitted applications at any time and send acceptance/rejection letters earlier than the respective deadline. The admission requirements to apply to the Master of Science in Business Analytics are listed below.
- Completed and signed application form
- Copy of all university degrees/diplomas received
- Official transcripts of grades in Greek or English
- English language certification verifying advanced or excellent command of the language
- GRE/GMAT scores (strongly suggested for full-time program only)
- Two recommendation letters
- Proofs of employment (if available)
- CV in English
- Proof of payment of the application fee 25€ (e.g. copy of the deposit slip / wire transfer)
National Bank of Greece, IBAN GR43 0110 1100 0000 1104 8021 791, Beneficiary: ELKE-OPA
You can download the application form here (word format) and here (pdf format.)
You can download the recommendation letter form here (word format) and here (pdf format.)
Please hand it to the person who completes the recommendation letter and ask him/her to return it to you in a sealed and signed envelope. Then, return the envelope with your application package.
In case of a foreign University degree the applicant must secure recognition from the National Academic Recognition Information Center
Check on DOATAP’s University list whether your degree is subject to recognition at first place.
Application forms and deadlines for each year become available at the end of the previous year.