How to Apply
Academic year 2019-2020
The deadline to submit an online application to the MSc in Business Analytics, for the academic year 2019-2020, is:
Friday, June 14th, 2019.
Applications must be filled-out online on the following platform: https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/
1. Connect to the link shown above
2. Choose the MSc in Business Analytics from the drop-down menu (either full-time or part-time)
3. Fill-out all the details requested online and click “Submit”
4. Within five (5) days, after completing the online application, please submit the following material in printed form, to the Program Office (either by post, or by visiting the offices):
- Printed application form (the one you filled-out online)
- CV in English + 2 passport-size photos
- Copy of the undergraduate university degree, accompanied by the relevant transcript (those who have not yet graduated, should also submit a signed declaration “Ypefthini Dilosi” that acceptance to the program is conditional to the successful completion of all obligations related to the undergraduate program they attend, by September 2019)
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or employers (the recommendation letter sample available below is optional)
- Proof of employment (if available)
- English language certification verifying advanced or excellent command of the language (C1 level)
- GMAT/GRE scores (if available)
In case of a foreign University degree, the applicant must secure recognition from the National Academic Recognition Information Center
Check on DOATAP’s University list whether your degree is subject to recognition.
All courses are taught in English and attendance is mandatory.
You can download the call for applications in Greek here: ProkiriksiBusinessAnalytics2019.